Executive Director for the Arkansas State Police FoundationCompany: Arkansas State Police Foundation
Date Posted: December 18, 2017
The Executive Director is responsible for the administration of all aspects of the business of the Arkansas State Police Foundation, reports directly to the Board Chair and works closely with the Foundation Executive Board and Board of Directors. The Director leads efforts for a major capital campaign to raise funds to achieve the Foundation’s budgetary goals and implement program strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing the Board’s mission and strategic Plan.
- Leading the development of resources and relationships sufficient to ensure the financial health of the Foundation.
- Managing, cultivation, solicitation and acknowledgement of both existing and new corporate partners, individual donors, foundations, corporate and government grants and special projects resulting in a successful financial plan.
- Working closely with the Board Chair, scheduling Board meetings and communicating information to the Executive Board and Board of Directors to ensure informed decisions.
- Ensuring that annual budget and all financial records are presented, processed and maintained in a timely and legal manner.
- Developing and maintaining the Foundation’s public image.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum of three years of fund-raising experience including major gifts and/or grants
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Effective organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Computer and database proficiency including knowledge and direction of social media communication
- Successful criminal background and driving record check
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
Dennis Ferra, 16 Portland Road, Little Rock, AR 72212